SAYES PRODUCT CARE
Sayés has a geniune desire to create functional designs of uncompromising quality with a timeless perspective, yet distinctly unique to be lived in and made to last. Our nature begins in the milieu of everday existence and inspired by contemporary culture in every sense; curated urban expressions, architecture and art. Every sayés piece is meticulously crafted by our master and defined with passion, patience, consideration and experimentation.
Sayes goods are crafted using cotton fabrics and high quality calf leather with luxurious accessory. Slightly uneven fabrics and colours are not to be considered defects but a guarentee of authenticity. Any incidental tonal variations, marks or veins on leathers are natural features and also should not be considered imperfections.
Like any other valuable piece, Sayés bags should be treated with great care to maintain its appearance. we believe that the most sustainable item is the one you already own and using it for as long as possible is the simplest yet most impactful way to reduce your environmental footprint on our planet.
To maintain the life of your Sayés bag, we recommend observing the following guidelines:
- Avoid overloading your bag.
- Avoid rubbing against abrasive materials.
- Avoid allowing light-coloured products to come into contact with dark or brightly-coloured clothing and vice versa. Colours may transfer from one object to another.
- Shield it from humidity, intense light and direct heat. materials may be damaged, and appearance altered.
- Avoid contact with water, oil, perfume and cosmetic products. If your bag does come into contact with water, it should be dabbed gently with a soft, neutral-coloured absorbenth cloth. Avoid excessive rubbing.
- Store your bag carefully in its dust bag in a cool, dry place when not in use. do not store at a high temperature, humidity level or in an unventilated area. never store it in a plastic bag.